Monday, June 4, 2012

SHORT BLACK HAIR

Hi, everybody! 

Wow, that was a longer break than I expected, but hey! I'm back and ready for some good ol' blog writing action!

My excuse for being so late is a little bit of getting Married on a beautiful sunny day and a little bit of after-all-the-fuss-laziness. 

Here's a picture of our happy little newly-wed family #tooproudnottopostatleastonepicture :





But enough of that! Let's proceed to the real subject matter and post some new pictures of the beautiful SHORT, BLACK hairstyles that I found floating around in the vast sea of data which is the Internet.
Don't forget to click on one of the photos if you wish to see them as a slide.




STRAIGHT


























CURLY











HI/LOWLIGHTS
















That's it for today, ladies and gentelmen! 
Thanks for tuning in and see you next time. I'll be waiting for you with a very colourful surprise! 

Love,
Hair INK.






1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE LOOK ON YOU. I have had a short, short haircut since th 60s. I had to go to 4 shops before I could get someone to

    cut my hair over my ears. Top 50 Hottest

    Celebrity Short Hairstyles
    ,I love it ad am aked very often who cuts my hair. It is gray now and prettier than ever. God gave it to me and Solandra cuts it.

    ReplyDelete

Care to share your opinion?